Uplifting Impact is excited to announce Actions Speak Louder, the latest book by author and DEI expert, our very own, Deanna Singh. This book, available starting May 31st, 2022, is a step-by-step guide on how to create change and inclusivity both in the workplace and beyond. In this book, Deanna seeks to answer questions for organizations and teams of all sizes on how to create more inclusivity. Actions Speak Louder creates a blueprint for those who are ready to read, take action now, and build a better tomorrow.
In this episode of the Book Talk series, Deanna Singh sits down with guest Ashley Brundage, Award-Winning Leadership & Empowerment Expert. They take on how organizations and companies can eliminate unconscious bias experiences in a workplace, how they can utilize retention, and how leaders can implement diversity, equity, and inclusion better.
TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- What organizations can do to manage unconscious bias
- The importance of retention over recruiting through mentoring
- Why unconscious bias prevails and what organizations can do to change it
- Removal of team members from normal work environment to get to know them
- Learning about social identity as an individual vs organizational through perception
- How a good leader can implement diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning
Book Pre-Order: https://www.upliftingimpact.com/actions-speak-louder-book
Deanna’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deannasingh/
Ashley’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleytbrundage/
Deanna’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/purposefulhustle/?ref=page_internal
Launch Team Book Club: https://www.upliftingimpact.com/actions-speak-louder-launch-team
Leave a Comment