Uplifting Impact is excited to announce Actions Speak Louder, the latest book by author and DEI expert, our very own, Deanna Singh. This book, available starting May 31st, 2022, is a step-by-step guide on how to create change and inclusivity both in the workplace and beyond. In this book, Deanna seeks to answer questions for organizations and teams of all sizes on how to create more inclusivity. Actions Speak Louder creates a blueprint for those who are ready to read, take action now, and build a better tomorrow.
In this episode, Justin Ponder and Deanna Singh dissect Deanna’s new book Actions Speak Louder and share the nuts and bolts of what goes into writing a book. They reveal the motivations behind the new book, whato expect from it, what got left out, and the parts of writing a book that people don't really get to see. They also share insights from the book that leaders can use to take actionable steps towards creating inclusive workplaces where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- The main motivation behind Deanna's new book Actions Speak Louder
- The book as Deanna's letter to her younger self
- How the book strikes a balance between personal experiences and provable data
- Why vulnerability in leadership is a strength
- How inclusivity in the workplace is built on people's actions
- Why inclusivity doesn't have to be complicated
- Parts of the book that had to be edited out
- Deanna's message to her future self
- Book Pre-Order: https://www.upliftingimpact.com/actio...
- Launch Team Book Club: https://www.upliftingimpact.com/actio...
- Justin’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-po...
- Deanna’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deannasingh/
- UpliftingImpact.com: https://www.upliftingimpact.com/
Other Conversations We’ve Enjoyed
Leave a Comment