I am so excited to be here with Julia Wuench, leadership and career coach, whose mission it is to enhance personal fulfillment at work and in life. In our conversation, we dive into what it means to be a necessity-entrepreneur, and the work she does with Helius to help entrepreneurs. She also shares the unique definition shared by Helius for what it looks like to be successful, and how the concepts of shifting qualifications can also be applied to corporate, university, and other large organization settings. I so appreciate the modeling of the work that she does, and the use of her time, talent, and treasures to to create an example of what this could look like and how this can be achieved.
Julia also wanted me to share with you that she has created an online course called Maximizing Your Potential at Work and in Life. And she has even created a discount for Uplifting Impact listeners! It is normally priced at $99, but use the code “UPLIFTINGIMPACT” and get $74 off, making it only $25.
Topics in this episode
- The importance of cognitive diversity
- Looking at the shutting down of a business as success
- Julia’s personal motivation in helping entrepreneurs
- The catalytic effect of entrepreneurship
- What kind of capital do you have access to that others may not?
- Redefining the needs of an entrepreneur
- Demystifying the identification of what it looks like to be an entrepreneur, so that others feel empowered to claim it for themselves